mardi 2 juin 2015

So I'm out of jail and I keep claiming that homosexuality could bee need to be illegal

Rumour pretend that we're in heavy deepshit. Meanwhile, what appear to be an organization hide me all the pretty girls in town. So I'm not sure if we need to get rid of homosexuality until the kaos is over and the society work well. Don't get me wrong, I don't want at all to ruin the life of the people, I want to make it work: I mean, if I can after the removing the kaos, I could find a life for homosexuality.

So I say that if we're in the deepshit and if YOU KNOW that we are. In the deepshit to the point that everybody will die if it collapse. In this case, I claim that the rumour was right and that the rumour and the cosmic debate was real. So in this case, I say that homosexuality need to be illegal for EVERYBODY and especially the chief of all kind.

The reason why to this is:
  • Chief need to show example
  • Natality rate goes down fast
  • Society unfairness due to no child for some
The rest will come but these point are enough to me. Royal or imperial ORDER. Otherwise, just a philosopher with a mass media.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire