vendredi 26 juin 2015

The new progammation standard that would be for running any programs on SecureX

HTML is a set of function that you can call to display. Correct me if I'm wrong. More than that, you can do more stuff but it is suppose to be safe. Like for example, a website cannot rewrite on Windows directory nor change the memory of the current program.

So my SecureX OS is something like that.

What need to be program in SecureX:
All the function that can be a virus need to be remove.
For example, writing on the OS files and memory. There is in my book a lot of it. A lot of function that need to be remove to other programs. So the program will be allow to write somewhere on the disk but surely not over the OS files. It is good to say that to be sure that the programmers have respect the function they can use, a scan will be made by the OS before running a program. The OS could also just don't execute a set of function that has been ban for all programs but itself, the OS.

So the new standard for programming software for SecureX will be to not use a lot of function that are ban. I doubt keylogger and a lot of crap will keep existing.

For net access, I don't think that Smartdiary need one. So unless it's needed, a program should not try to access the network. The update can only be done via maillist. That's another of my standard.

Now I'm not sure how hardware work, and when I'll know that, I'll clarify with the new information. I absolutely need to know how hardware is working to be sure about this.

Also, what I just talk about is probably more SecureXb because SecureX does not run any programs that has not been certified by the order or me. And it's for sure a small base of programs that is going to be install on the datacenter with SecureX unless I found out many trustful citizen. It is good to say that for the SecureX on the client, nothing can be install on that computer but the official software. SecureXb will be a try to bring a safe OS for home with the opportunity to all programmers around to make and sell their programs.

It is possible that Windows could be change and than call Windows Secure or something. But it is important to make note, that it won't be as safe than SecureXb that I'd do myself.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire