jeudi 4 juin 2015

Just to show that I'm not really the one that should take some decision here (Steam)

From my thinking and the cosmic talk, I can surely say that I'm not the one that should choose whatever we should go to Steam distribution or physical distribution. Normally, I could say that if they did Steam, it's because they did the math and the vote and they are in the right direction. But now we are in a situation were the great leaders are on drugs, plain crazy and try from their said to kill the whole place at once. And not just one leader.

Okay so from my thinking. There is a solution to the bandwidth problem and it's the one way analogic stream. This is if there is a lot of frequency. Downside is, it could take a lot of cpu time. But now they need to make the math first than vote. So the math is, how much cost a wafer or a cpu and a server for how much cost the printer and the transport and store structure. This said, I'd need a lot of info to do that and I need to work on this with paper and calculator.

Than when the math are done, if the distribution way is even or so, we need to vote. And on that I say centre and progressism. This surely not mean 6 ferrari each Jessy. If the math give full advantage to one, than I think no vote is needed.

Back on the topic of the tittle of the post. I want to make you remember that if I can't reach the level of engineer, note that I'm not corrupted in my case. Also note since I'm on the corruption topic that some could be corrupted and not penalized. Especially when I know that general Lauzon is sucking cock right now instead of joining the force. See, if you let your staff get attacked and be coward, blame who. (btw)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire