dimanche 28 juin 2015

So me and God got an idea to save the metropolitaine and alike

I've seen it in a video. And I don't have more information than that about it. They was putting a stuff over the concrete. I though it was to make it more stronger but now I believe it's for the corrosion. If the humidity can pass trough this material, there is no more corrosion and imo no more concrete deterioration. For ever.

It's even possible that the base in the ground can be coated too. Otherwise we remake the base and it's possible imo with la metropolitaine.

We can make Turcot and all other with that.

In my book, we need to do all that in 10 years to avoid collapse and I said first that it would require 60 000 workers but after thinking maybe 20 000 that work on the coating and some more for the factory of the meterial.

I vote that we do the research now and study to know if we can do that and if we can I vote that we pass on that top priority right now.

Not me to tell if I have the cash and the force to do that, only senior citizen can tell.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire