mardi 2 juin 2015

Our bus and our town

So we make bus in Montreal I heard? Good job. When I first tried these bus, I though they were rockets compare to the old one.

Than I'll say that what happens with the older bus? If I rise here, I want an answer to this.

So back on the topic, we make bus in Montreal but it appear that we feed our other towns. This is good but I just want to say my opinion about bus distribution in our great nation.

I'd say that I'd make the math and base the number of bus of each town on production wealth and than population size. I'm far from the person to know the math on that. I want to point this because it appear that our leaders could be on drugs sometimes and I want to say that making our base stronger is more important than funny bus use.

Finally, I say that region could have the right to have bus, but what they do for us? Otherwise no bus imo. Btw, it's not because they don't product that they can't have bus. Because they can't work maybe. But at least are they quebecers? Do we send bus to Iran for free? Also, can we send bus there even if they meet the prerequisite. Is Montreal more important. Is bus needed to make it work from now and because cars won't pass?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire