vendredi 5 juin 2015

My standard for games that can be released

For EA, I will just say to the team that Ark need to be fixed on the monster. Than it pass for EA. Now it does not.

For being finish, the game need to fulfil these points(Note that it could change with time):

  • The game should start with decent loading time
  • The menu should be polished
  • Some games like Rust need to come with a functional history in the sever browser
  • Server wipe with patch on game like Rust is unacceptable
  • The frame rate should be over 20 or so(This number need to be define with meter and me)
  • The game should not crash on most system(90%)
  • Most pc games should come with a rebind system. Ark need one and some other could not.
  • The game should make sense, the wife don't die at start to relive at mid
  • The save files should be in other directory than game and kept if uninstall. In my realm, it's all the same directory for everybody for save games
  • Price could define the content but the game need to make sense
  • No major bugs such as the monster in Ark should be live
  • A pc game should have the graphics options, price define quality
  •  Bandwidth usage should be regulated, no need to send 3 a when one a is enough
  • Servers should have space, queue is acceptable
  • Some games need tutorial, I guess, others don't, price could define quality on some. A manual can take the place of tutorial 
  • No feature that does not work, example the button repair does nothing
So like I said, with time, I should add some more. And I'm sure that if some people join me, like TB, I could find a lot more. Note that joining me is dangerous.

When the game reach the points, it pass from the beta version to the gold version. This is my term, use yours if you want, I don't recall saying total hemogenie is a necessity.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire