vendredi 12 juin 2015

The bike and the quad

So I'm talking with God about these product and the R system. So at first I say that the quad need to sell in the R system. And than I say it's impossible for the bike. Like if you can own a car and a bike in the R system. Cars are not eve own by only one citizen, they are divided with system like commuauto. So I say that the bike cannot be. And I say that they need to be destroy. Same for the quad.

The question is, if we need to go back to communism to make it work, can the corrupted and the criminals keep their loot from the neo-liberal market and the right to be rich? Make fun of me.

There will be for sure a exchange of goods if we go back to communism and if I'm the boss. I don't reward the best criminals, I reward the best communist and because I have no choice to give this reward because of progressism and parsing the new product that will one day be available to all.

So out the bike and the quad. And the rest will follow. I got no other solution than that.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire