mardi 9 juin 2015

According to my new mental state or mental development, it is impossible to do an anti-virus.

I could have posted this in Hightech but since this sound to me very important, I'll post it here.

So God give me the opportunity to make an OS from cpu instruction that I don't have yet. But I can think like if have it. I can program this: I want a random number in the range of 10. So I say for now, random range 10. But in fact it's not that at all. The real term is not that at all. The real term could be a series of 1 and 0. I just want to point that I'm sure that I can do a OS, and btw a very simple one, if I get the cpu instruction in documents and I also need a guide and the program to make an exe out of the instruction I have written in the a txt file.

So from what I've think. I can say for now, that an anti-virus is impossible at 100%. It can block a lot of virus, can detect new virus but I really doubt it can detect all virus.

The way to have a secure OS with programs is only to install safe and secure software. So with my system, I'd give a cd full of programs that have been certified secure and it's the only thing that can be install. The way I will secure these software is matter of politics: Members of the Red Party make programs. And it's good to point that double agent exist, so verification on their work will be make.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire