mardi 2 juin 2015

The metro transport and my solution to it

Good to start with that the metro is surely not my idea or my opinion. First it could collapse out of my logic that is base I admit on pure ignorance of tunnel. Second, what happens when it get full? Bus can't get full. So than I will say that to me and for now, bus system is far superior that subway for a town.

But I got a solution to the subway that is full and to the fact that no more bus line can be made. It's a RED LINE of bus. There is the blue right now connected to the subway and I say that a red line of bus can be build that does not connect to the subway. Of course it take time to make the line but a functional start is possible.

It is very important point that a red line of bus over the current blue line connected the subway can only work if there is a social contract that say that user of the public transport system can only buy a pass for a line or another: You cannot own a current pass and a red line pass in the mean time to make work my solution. The reason to that is that they are going, at some point, and not at first, on both line and so the subway. But the subway is FUCKING FULL. (Other explanation: If they use the red and blue line, they use the subway mostlikely. It's fucking around there, I said no more blue bus is possible.)

Finally I want to say that other line colour is possible.

Finally two, only a good administrator of the current public transport system can build a red line. And my idea for a start is a red bus from Downtown to PAT. Than from Downtown to Langelier. Full sherbrooke. Just idea, not me to do this job. All the red bus line should be connected. And btw if you do that, think nationally if you think I could rise: don't make bus line for lamers that rape in town; Make bus line for our strong base.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire