dimanche 14 juin 2015

Youtube, Youtuber and the search engine

Posted here because major debate or important.

I think we can clearly understand that it's the race or the war to have the control of the search engine. Most of the view are from that I presume. Of course there is other source but if you have the search engine the other source will follow.

So who got the search engine. And how does it work.

If you search for Chivalry, you got 1000 potent result. It is obvious that they will take the first one or so. So if you control that you get the antenna and the power it bring.

So first, it should have a way to sort it. And this has many options. While there is one right now, I'm saying this is far from complete. And it probably does not work well. For example, where is the centre cosmic video if I'm saying bs right now? Than how the rest is working is possibly by friends group. I need to think a lot about that and it will take me time; God does not allow me to do that.

So who got it, I say the people that own the power. Or their friends or their workers.

So if I get strong, who you think will get it? Plus that I need to do that to make it work.

So for now, The Emperor say, the games are open to have this search engine. And when I'll have the power, my bureau will tell you the new way.

GL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire