lundi 22 juin 2015

The Freeman that has not been enslave make a lot of sense

Do I look like Free or enslave? Does it worked for them?

In this case, do I look like someone that is going to pay his enemy. For cutting my cock and even worst? Do I'm going to take charge of this society and pay and give good rank to those that grew up and got good rank now to honore by taking me out like my genetic-family?

No, God will need to torture me if he want me to do that. I stay like this or so and I don't become King of this madness.

If the society wanted me, they should have not take me out. Their mistake, NOT MINE. And btw, they keep doing it right now.

Also good to point that even if I'd not have been attacked, like if you give cash to your enemy or political opposite if God give you the King post and Imperium Victoria. It could have been if God pushed for this but anyway I doubt this could work.

And finally even if I wanted to do it, what I'd with a deficit of 60% of the money? There is for sure major change in the society to make even if God give me Imperium Victoria: There is no way that private that enslave with some scheme that will cease to exist(oil) keep doing that. Like if this private will come to mu office, fill a form and get cash from the tax. CMON.

Ho and btw, it has already felt half imo. Does it look like secret that gas is make with water, does I look like someone that told all the fucking town?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire