mardi 2 juin 2015

So than, what we do with electricity and car gaz?

It's what I don't understand. Does it look like secret that gaz is made out of water? How do I hide this? How do I become a king without knowing that people can be feed with water and that electricity car can work without battery? Do that!

Now how the hell you want me to do with hidded tax if everybody is here? I got no secret. This kind of scheme is made by people that own secret, not me. So you want me? You loose that imo.

And I could keep it in Quebec for national security over ww agitation. Or even because they all ask for it to restart stealing when I'll be gone. BUT THE SURE THING THAT NEED TO BE UNDERSTAND HERE is that I CAN'T make them pay for this. Their salary will be indexed.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire