mercredi 3 juin 2015

About the Commonwealth, my ultranational organisation.

So in the case that international market can't work. So the English people can pay for what they need. The solution could be to join my super ultranational organization.

First, we're friends, we're not just allies, we're friends. Now make fun of me to tell me you don't understand the concept of being friends versus enemy.

Than it look like we have the same global income. Homogenic, from A to Z of the Commonwealth. This is if possible and we need to work on that. Than come the numbers of time of work the nation need to give to the organization. This subject need to be worked and debate. It could be a matter of national administration about how the wealth is parse in the nation. But globally they should have the same.

Not everybody welcome, lack of resources. Because you see, I'm not God to make appear money in trees. So in the case that a nation is fubar, I'm not sure if we'll be able to take it. And vote need to be make.

Problem, old war and debt. Now this is out of my control. Apologize maybe?

Everybody is welcome for now and God pretend sometimes that it is the INTERNATIONAL that need to be created. So all the world in one.

Also, what regime is hold there. Because if it's not democratic or should I say vast majority, I'm not sure if I can let them in. This is another debate that we need to have. And about debate that we need to have, I need to make you remember that so far I have no client at all for that purpose. Nobody appear to be interested; some rumour say that it is only me that can cut on this; We'll see later because I have my doubt on that when I know they make cpu but God always keep saying they are somehow savant-idiot.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire