vendredi 5 juin 2015

If God and the x society want to build a state in Québec, do we hide the more possible?

No, I pretend that in the case that God does this, he change how mankind is working. I need to know everything to make it work correctly. Well thinking of it, I doubt it would be good for me to know the secret of the encryption of our state. But for a lot of things that I'll ask for day after day, I need it. I'm not thirsty of knowledge, I just want to do my job correctly and make that state and nation work for good. Well in fact, I'm thirsty of knowledge but I understand that in my case and because there is a lot of people in my "head", I can't know everythings what other does.

We'll judge than and than about what can be know and what cannot be. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire