mardi 9 juin 2015

Just to clarify about the my secure digital system

The step to achieve a secure network:

  1. I need about 10 saint. Some competent in hardware some in software
  2. Hardware on server change and verified by saint. Same for clients.
  3. Make SecureX OS (very basic OS, worst than Windows 3.1)
  4. Make BrowserX
  5. Make EncryptX-client
  6. Make ServerX (command line OS)
  7. Make Browser-ServerX
  8. Make EncryptX-server
  9. Install this on the Data Center
  10. Users get a second hard-drive or USB key. 200 meg should be enough
  11. User get key at bureau. He can bring his hard-drive or USB key
  12. User run computer with USB key or hard-drive
Note that if your key get steal, there is nothing we can do. It need to be reported and account deactivated.It make no sense to secure the network when the house is not. But remember with my system, only hacking or penetrating the Data Center physically compromised the whole network and files. Getting client pc stole or hacked just compromised the user in question account and everything on it. Don't think more than one client will connect with this password if I have time. I'll work on this.

I pretend that I could have million of people I can trust working on this project and I pretend it would not take a lot of time to do it. But I doubt I could find the people I can trust.

I make you remember that the point of SecureX is sex and you will be able to send video to friends and private groups. And of course watch the video of your friends and groups you have join as it get posted. Later, we could have sms, social network and files transfer and a lot more.

You want me to do the project? I ask for a tv team to show you that I'm right and that it is going to work.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire