jeudi 4 juin 2015

Let's talk about the R system again

It come to cosmic debate that it's not one person that decide who got the R.

I don't understand God, who choose than?

I say it's the king. And if we need the R system and communism, the organization are out and all join Québec 2?

Also when Bernard Landry claim that it is not everybody that need a R, he also meant that they do need to reproduce and say than that he don't care if they reproduce or not because it's not important. But meanwhile, the black are in town. So we can say that we need to keep the population size from the logic of the interview.

Now an other thing, if they want to have more cash than whom, because whom are they talking about that get not the same amount of R? Well if they have more cash, they I presume they need to hold the regime. First, don't they need to hold against those who will seek for more and those who will revolt and attack?

I was saying in the past that I could give an amount of R to some leaders so they can pass them at their will. I say to this that first it good to point that the R are subjective of the sector. Than I'll say that this is not communism, they is almost as the same as now. So they need to hold the regime than. Like the police officer that caught me up 5 years ago say, how do we hold a town with 2000 soldier? They mean that they are able to hold anyway or that they old a small part of the town? Clarify please.

Otherwise, we talk about census of the whole nation. All this under the command of a king and his royal state. And than we talk about criteria to receive the R: Being quebecers, being under a list of call for work and more. I say that a small minority only can say that they are not quebecers otherwise it does not work: How do we hold a town with 2000 officer?

I don't understand, if communism is needed, it's all the same R for everybody. And if God want to make fun of us: Ask us for nationalism and communism after decades of capitalism bs, DOES IT SOUND LIKE THAT THEY NEED TO APOLOGIZE AND PAY THE DEBT THEY HAVE BY STEALING PEOPLE IN TOWN? Could the car industry pay back what they stole? Cmon what is this bs God: Sound like the only solution is imperium victoria given by God or somesort of regime held by I don't know who and against I don't know what.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire