jeudi 11 juin 2015

To explain why I've said I can and I have the right to be rich in the Cosmos dialogue with Charle Bourgogne

God let me write that and even let me think about it(Let me think about writing that).

Good to point for a start that I'm kind of agree with God but not sure if it's true: I cannot be correct, the creation and so me is not correct. Does it look like that I torture a lot with that extreme antenna? Torturing even criminals look correct in reality? Unsure.

So this said, the term rich is not the good one. But God does not allow me to use more term to define what I mean beside poor and rich in the mean time. So what is the difference between owning a great car and a great house and having an ultra large antenna that allow me to change the whole world? At first, rich mean the great car and house but it could also mean somehow having a great thing that can give a lot.

So when I know what kind of antenna I have, it cannot be said that I'm not rich somehow. And I'm saying that I have the right to be. I'm not doing anything wrong with it. I'm doing all the correct thing so it can work on earth. But like I said, read again the first paragraph.

Over that, if God do that with me. I'm going to be with the best, the best doctor and ect. Is it being rich? I think yes. Is it being rich to have the fastest computer? Who got it? The best that make it work(me) or the best criminals? Does it look I can do something else than being rich at some point if God does this with me? Do I look like I'm stealing cash from the pump to do that?

It was a time, total equity was possible. But even back there, I had the antenna, which is btw, my most greatest thing I have. So now in the present, it is impossible for a Great King like me to not be rich.

And finally, I say I am and some other are. I say I'm correct and I have the right. And other don't. Other I said have and those I say no don't.

Want ultra modern and good movies, music and mobile games? Well these who make this have the computers with large screen. Now prevent them from using it for games. Having the right and not. Btw, I won't have high tech games in communism. Only stuff like Dune HD.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire