mardi 16 juin 2015

About the reproduction and the duty. Communiqué 002.

In my realm, it's everybody that need to have child. I estimate that they need to make child soon, like at 20 years old max. Some of the young citizen could be booked for later because I do not have the resources to make them have child. I doubt it will be over 30 years old.

Here the nation is divided and there is slavery around. So first I say that if you're a slave, you do not need to have child. If your in a bad situation, you do not need to have child; They do not need to eat to not be poor. I don't force the people of my rival market that is not essential to have childs, others do that.

So with what I just wrote and with this: If you are in the good situation, you should have two child minimum. If you want more, it's welcome and possibly a duty to do so because of the criminals that don't reproduce. 4 max although.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire