mardi 16 juin 2015

So what do we do?

2442 is not even good anymore. Because I don't understand how the organization could work. I'm not going to manage the fm and it appear that they won't be able to manage themselves. So I'm going to say that in my theories, the organization need to be abolish and one need to be created, Québec. I got no more solution, find one yourself and tell me it. Don't bring me the no question bs in this case.

Other than that here what we could do in this form of nation that we live in right now:
  • Rising the natality rate with various way I have talk about (Communiqué 002)
  • Bring back the nationalism
  • Vote on carpooling if it don't pass, make the necessary so the lost will be feed
  • Stop wasting money like retards?
  • Stop using too much crack?
And if they vote for carpooling, than, they need to start it. Do I look like the state, ask the state how we do that. I have no clue here how it could work. Imo it need a major consortium with the vast majority of Quebecers in it to make carpooling work. Otherwise a lot of lamers won't do it and it's not going to work.

Look like we're almost at the apocalypse. We're going to have a lot of fun if it fall apart. Hello to my enemy that fall, I'm so sad, want help? What your surprise I don't help you? See a fucking doctor.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire