dimanche 7 juin 2015

It's war

So I found out that we can even attack on God behalf. But no way we can attack physically or electronically on God behalf. But, it look like God could let us attack like they do to me and I estimate that electronically could be more frequent.

This said, we need the weapons. We need the tools to hack.

So so far what I'll need is:
Nuker and destroyer for most device.
Backdoor, full of stuff.

And don't tell me our tools is on a public server, in this case it's not my tools. I don't make these tools for my enemy. So until my engineers prove me it's secure, the files of the tools will be in a safe and parse with courier. Could also be in device that cannot be hacked without hardware hack. With flag to spot our traitor.

Of course with a large organization, we could have a private site on a network. But the files would not be on the server. Physical courier like I said. The site is just for the force to find what they need and order it to my RedArm(Trusted members).

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire