samedi 27 juin 2015

About my dev team and they need to do

So they can implied in what happen to me. They cannot be Québec traitor either. For the rate of criminality, they cannot be over sexual slavery. And the level will be shown soon, if God do that with me, in a table I'll do or my team will do.

So than I need a program that does not need windows to run. Because I think we could move to a new OS. So it need to run on the CPU and BIOS software, not, I repeat, on Windows OS. So if we move to a new OS, we'll be able to move the program.

For now, the program need to be scalable like in Windows. It we're on Win10, it does not need tray for now. It will be load and use in the taskbar.

What need to be done than and first is:
It will work in tab like Firefox. The first tab will be the Bureau tree. A separate program will be able to do a tree map of all the Bureaux. When the Bureau clicked, it need to show its tree. And on double click of the Bureau, it need to show info and ways to send messages.

The other team, because I just though about it will do a website with all the open post and a way to send their file to a system that will give me the opportunity to see all personal files in each Bureau post open. There will be a red rate and only a red rate for now, which it mean that the citizen in question is about sure he could be taken for the post.

That's it for now, tell me when done and I'll tell you the next.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire