vendredi 5 juin 2015

About the F1

Bad start, where the pretty girls? I mean most girls? This sound good people to me for a start.

Than I say that God pretend this cost me a lot. So when something cost a lot I expect that it come with a lot of argument for it. No? Than it's no from my side.

Now I want to point that out of my judgment, it appear that it be could fun for God that kind of sport. But I know God for 7 years now or so. So this is just what I think now.

Remember that as the opposite to the current leader, I do not have unlimited cash. Do I look like the state to say how much it cost?

Also, I suspect the car industries to make that. And they does that because it's their hobbies. Like if I could pay what they pay anyway? Like if I'm going to advocate car race if God does not like it. I'm a cyber racer ok, but real race is something nut imo and far from something that goes in the rest of politics: Order and cadency.

Always remember something when it come to me and when stuff disappear: Bouc émissaire.  

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire