dimanche 21 juin 2015

In addition(2) to 2442

So you want me to take command. Ok so:

First Order, I need to find a wife and have my child. Note that even if I have a lot of fun doing that and that I'm going to be very happy, I'm not please at all to do that in front of many to all people. If I could I would not do it. Even if God ask me, hes error, the shit. I say that if you do that I'm in paradise and hell at the mean time while now I'm in hell of short and with open door of paradise.

What you need to do for that is repair me, than give me social security and income and everything I need to show that I'm in a good situation, apartment, car and so on. This surely mean no cam here and the removal of my implants and the rest of the bs. I don't eat btw, this is not a good social situation, to be gaver is the worst situation on earth. I hate to eat and water is paradise for me.

Than I'll and I will repeat, I'LL NOT YOU find a wife. I'll find a wife. You can present me girls, you cannot choose it. Otherwise no deal.

Than I'll tell you what we need to do in here to make it work but it's your job to crook at max. I won't be rich nor crook at max.

Than we choose if we keep the paste until it fall part or we do the transport revolution now. If we keep the paste, it will look the same as now and we wait.

We could get prepare with a Royal State when it fall. Or do it than. Note that we're going to loose a lot if we're not prepare.

About music, movies and games.
I need curator for each. And surely not a bunch of fags. Only a mix group with sex equity on leading or a group of female only like Kesha that can curate me for the music, games and movies.

Don't hide the pretty, otherwise no deal. And I don't hang with whore, no way no deal.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire