vendredi 5 juin 2015

Communism and how to make work the worker

From my thinking and my knowledge, I say it again, I come to the conclusion that only communism is possible to make it work.

This is, if the worker ask for a pay to work. Because how can we pay them other than with communism? I have no clue. I'm all alone here?

So if I say to the worker, that the state is working to make it work and that everybody will receive the same pay. Does it make the worker work? No? Than I have no solution.

If the worker ask for me more cash than those who do not work, I hope they can at least admit that those who not work should have enough cash to reproduce. Otherwise our town will disappear. Also, is it safe and sense to have more cash than the majority of the town? Can we hold? Who is going to answer to that? Because of what I've seen, the riot, I expect that it could be a little hard for 20% of the town to have much more than the 80%. We could try it if they want but I vote no. Also, when I say they could vote on that, are they smart enough and mature enough to understand that we should not take heavy risk that could kill the whole town? Where is this knowledge that I need? God pretend that they are plain dumb. So you tell me that they vote on that? Anyway I could have not the choice to do it than but like the subway, we'll see if one day it collapse.

So as a pretender to the Royal state of Québec 2. I offer for solution the communism. I make you remember that what it give is: The nation work and everybody live. Good to point that when they will accept this post and vote for me, I'll explain in large what else they need to do to make it work. But I'm sure they have an idea of that. Last thing, I ask for 80% of the pop to vote for me to do that. Or 90% of the 20% that work. The offer is:

I deal so Québec work
I do not do high crime: Sexual slavery and up
I'm the king

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire