jeudi 4 juin 2015

To whom I'm giving our goods...

I start with, I do my own stuff. I got no formation whatsoever nor any invitation to something that have a plan. Starting prostitute is far from an invitation and an invitation from a gay club when I'm full hetero and the whole town live with their wife is purely a joke. To not say that those who pretend that they invite me try and keep repeating that they does not give a fuck about anything and try to kill everybody at once.

So I come to the conclusion that only communism is possible. Otherwise it need to be explain to me how so they could live that rich. And than we'll see.

In communism, I make you remember it's all the same income. And it's not sure if their going to accept communism.

So in the case that we can be rich and that it work, to whom I'm giving the goodies?

Surely not my enemy if I have no need to. Do we send tv to Iran for free?

So I expect that they need to do something for me. Negotiate and get it. While I could make the house of the people in Quebec that make the wood because they force me somehow, I make you remember that when they do that, they go in the 3 black list. Which is...

It appear to me that we'll need nationalism to make it work. We'll see than when I'll receive information.

It has been said to me that I should give them only because they are de famille. Fuck off with that and I add to this, what about me in this case?

I say it again, I could pay my enemy because I have no choice, not for fun. And I won't budge from their threat of torture and all the rest of the bs they does in a day.

Maybe God will just tell me to give that and that to him and him. We'll see than.

The point of my commission is to make it work and I have to pay my worker. How I do that? Well with a deal. I'm not going to have enough divine power to force them, I'm sure of this. Look at them, does it look like they have the divine power when we know what they does: Stealing all day long. Why they need to steal if they have divine power.

Let's make clear the point of this post: It's not magic that make the food; It's not going to be magic that will give you the food. You're telling me that you get the food by magic? FUCKING TROLL.








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire