dimanche 7 juin 2015

What my website registration would look like

First good to point that when I'll have a team to make website, I'll analyze what I need to do and than I'll choose about whatever I do first and whatever I do later. Also, some feature that I want may take more time to do because they are more advanced and graphical. So I could just make some feature simple to save time.

So for now, since I'm not aware at all of how much resources I have and how much stuff I have to do. I'll do a simple registration. Not need of animation or anything fancy. Just a form on a new little windows maybe or on the current website. And also, it need to have ok graphics, not a very ugly form. This one will look like:

Enter name:
Enter password:
Renter password:
Enter email:
Reenter email:
Catcha:

For the catcha, can I get a module somewhere? Otherwise I don't have time to do that. I just want to prevent spam hack attack with that.
The reason why they enter twice is because if they made a typo, their fuck and need to call and admin.
Of course anti-brute force on the server.
And I guess I could forget a lot of things.

When the server receive the data, it send a signal to the client and the client when receive the signal print registration complete. In real if I have time, after that you can push ok and it reload the page from where the sing up button has been click and log auto.

If I have a lot of time, it will have animation. So aside Enter name there is an instruction that tell you what the name can be. And when it's written correctly, it change for a crochet or ok. Same for the rest. For the password, it first need to check if it is valid from the following request of me: One capital, one number and 8 digit. And the Renter check if it's the same. Same or so goes for the email.
The email need to be verified. Some domain are block. Need to find the list somewhere. It log auto even if the email is not verified but has no access to anything. When email verified, access to all public stuff. The reason to this is because I want to prevent some lamers to create multiple account and spam or lame.

Edit: When email verified, send email to say welcome and registration completed.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire