jeudi 25 juin 2015

And if I'm mandate for Emperor instead of King and King-Emperor because worldwide they are in heavy trouble

In this case, I will be the Emperor-King of Québec and the Realms that are under my command. It good to note for a start that if I do the Emperor function, I don't do the King function. The function is somehow similar but not the same as I will explain here.

The function of both in the same time mean that I'm going to be the King of Québec with Royal State and the Emperor with an Imperial State of unknown Realm that appear to be the U.S, UK and France for now but according to some rumors much bigger than that.

The King function is to make a Royal State and make the nation work. This I'm going to do it, first because I'm Quebecer and second because I need to build an example State: An example will be a good way to demonstrate to all King how I did it. If I'm mandate by Québec nation and their allies to be more an Emperor than a King, than anyway, I'll need to make Royal State in Québec for the example but I won't work that much on it compare if I was only a King or more King than an Emperor.

After making the Royal State of Québec, I'll need to make an Imperial State. In the past, most of this Imperial State was base in the native kingdom of the Emperor, today, it could be more worldwide with E network base.

The King choose what production he will do in a nation. If the Emperor is there, he could choose for him. To make work the International or the Ultra-National organization that I call for now in my case the Commonwealth.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire