mercredi 3 juin 2015

So what we do with the TV

Same as the oil and electricity problem. How could I say to the child that we make slave of them? This is suppose to be secret. You're telling me that the kids and the whole population of Quebec want to keep the current TV for making slave of their own kids in the future when I'll be dead? Ok than do that, sound all fine to than. But I'm not saying this kind of things will work, ask the foundator of that things if it could work, not me.

Now if nobody want to keep it, than I guess I can't do nothing for them for now and I won't be able in the future if I get king or so.

I think they perfectly know what they need to do if they want to change that. Also, good to point that if they change the TV in Quebec, other nation could attack for that. Where is my general to know that? So until I found it, guess yourself...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire