jeudi 4 juin 2015

So what can I do from now (communiqué 2442)

Good to point that I do a lot right now but I could do much better. Good to say that I'm not asking money to anybody and especially my enemy. I searching for private financing and this is not the business of anybody as far as they can't reach me as the opposite of right now, they can. We'll see if God change side and don't let them reach my house. Also, I claim that I have the right to have an apartment and public transport right now. I'm not seeking to have that much but God buy me luxury there and there within time and I do that by using the current system that hide a Xbox is worth more than 100 000 imo. So I'm probably going to have not that much for now but it's not that bad in fact. Also, if God change side, I'll found a wife quick and get my child.

So what can I do:
I can do what I do now in more. And to do more, I need more information and mostly news. I can also use the forums to pass my opinion on a lot of subject. I could also do meetings but I see the internet forums as better than the old way meetings. Also I don't meet enemy or homosexual that search for whores.

I can work a bit to a lot for an organization. It could be a hospital like were I've been jailed or it could be a social organization that could even ask me question about the market.

I could hard join an organization and get a rank and start managing hard.

I could than, find deal with the organization of my region to create a new assembly.

I could than do exchange in the world market.

And also than become a king.

Ho and forgot, I could do what I do now and join an organization to represent them in some cyber-games. Or lead a team or create a team. Edit: Good to say that I really doubt on that subject. Do I need to say don't bring the fags?


Edit:
In addition one
In addition two 

Edit: July 25: Original:
Also, I claim that I have the right to own a car and have an apartment right now.

Edit: July 26:

In addition to 2442 and mean while, I want to announce that I'm looking for commercial partner of any kind to progress and do something more. I try to take the command in my region or/and even be a King and this is all good for me. As a remember, I don't act random like a lot of people here: I need to respect the Québec constitution and even if God ask to not. Also, I'm not interested in the food market because first I don't eat, second for what happens with me and them and third because I'm claiming it's impossible for me to be with them because that I don't eat at all. When I'll have something, I'll try to join the Québec assembly and the monetary order. Otherwise I'll wait for my turn and I'll just do some business that can be big. Note that I'm working alone for now and I doubt this will change; I don't need anybody to do that for now and please remember that I don't hang with homo mens: In this case, I'm better do nothing-more than live with homo mens. 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire