mercredi 3 juin 2015

So about the region of Quebec

What is the difference between sending oil to Iran for free and sending it to the region of Quebec? Does it look like they need for a start to be Quebecers and at least? Does it look like I can send oil everywhere for free like if money grow on trees?

I say that if I get elected here and if I start being very organized and start to command the whole thing, I say that they probably need to make something to have oil and the rest. They could vote for feeding them, but I doubt they will go in this direction here in Montreal.

I repeat, I don't do whatever I want. I need to make them vote day after day on a lot of things and this is one of the thing that need to be vote. I can use my leadership to change things and make them vote in some direction but why should I do that for the region? And btw I don't think I could.

Also, how could I rebuild these house. Because so far I leave the house even in Montreal. Expect that moving to block could be needed.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire