vendredi 5 juin 2015

I'm sorry but I don't do micracle. (R system)

While I'm sure that my R system is working and I could even do a video to prove it. It got problem compare to the current system and this is the down side of the R system.

Like for example, company that want to have a website. I guess right now, they use their cash to do so. But in my R system this is impossible. The company, I make you all remember do not have any cash for that purpose. They have R for the regular worker. So I say in this case, that they need to fulfil a form from one of the bureau of my Royal state. Than one officer there will choose if they can have it or not and when because there is for sure other company that want website.

It is unclear if the company could found another way to make the website. So for now, I don't know.

Also, it could be possible, in a very well and sophisticated situation, that the company own points for a lot of things that goes from good work to other good things they did. Could use these points to than buy the service of the webmaster. Good to note there that the points cannot be use by the webmaster at all like it would have been for regular money.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire