mardi 16 juin 2015

If I'd be elected, what do we do?

First for me to start working for Québec nation, they need to be normative. Otherwise no deal. So no more bs. Don't tell me a men keep breast and it's normal and fun for him. Don't hide the pretty girls or it's NO, I don't work. First because I do not work for such people and second I do not embark my friends into that if you don't make you proof and be normative.

So if they want that I say first that they have two choice:

  1. We keep going like this until it fall apart. In the mean time I start to build my state but it does not take command until it fall apart. No point. I could only do a lot of politics but my state cannot take command of this society and this system that does not work at all.
  2. I do carpooling now and you wait until my state is ready to tell you everything you need to know.
If you choose one, you need, and I'm about sure of this, to make FOUNTAIN all around the high way so the people can drink and feed themselves when they will walk to go back home when they will loose their cars because the roads are all block because a major bridge have felt. Other solution is chopper and plane with drop and also quad and moto with water bulk on it.

Also and finally, I WANT TO MAKE YOU REMEMBER THAT YOU CANNOT WALK FOR DAYS, YOU CAN LOOSE YOUR LEGS. YOU NEED TO STOP WALKING AT LEAS 30 MINUTES AFTER 4 HOURS OF WALKING. AFTER 8 HOURS OF WALKING YOU NEED TO LAY DOWN ON THE GROUND AND WAIT 8 HOURS. AND SO ON.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire