dimanche 14 juin 2015

How my match making website work

Of course first it has a very strong admin and moderator presence otherwise no deal.

So you create an account

Make a profile

And than you need to choose your class of beauty. Than you select the minimum beauty class that can you send message, see your profile and also by default the search engine setting.

The class are:
Extreme beauty no fault
Beauty no fault
ok no fault
ugly no fault

Beauty medium fault

Default, high fault

Default extreme fault

Fat

Medium fat

The reason why I did the class like this is because I cannot say I'm an extreme beauty. I say that I'm ugly fat beauty. So this could change and this is kind of hard to make.

So than it just work like other site. You search for people and the result is with a short description and you got a photo. You can than read the complete profile and send message.

My system will be free if I can.

If I have too many complaint about people that lied in their class or try to rape, I close it. No point doing that than. I ban a lot.

At best the site could have skin that each user can choose. Of course, if there is a lot of skin, it need to be sorted by theme. For example a theme categorie will display a look that will represent the rest of the skin in that category. Only way to find something they like quick. Browsing theme is not always fun. I guess that 20 theme should be fine.

Need email notification for pm receive.

Encryption should be on like anything else anyway.

That should be enough for now and I guess that more stuff will be program later.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire