mercredi 3 juin 2015

For the wood that England ask me

It was a time, they was asking me this for purely free. Meanwhile they was pretending they were all under my pain. Now I'm possibly a great chief of Quebec, to not say a king and I found that we need to be elected: The point here, is, it is England in its globality that is under my pain?

So maybe England could present me someone new to deal with this affair. Otherwise this is a bad start, especially when I know that I still under severe pain.

Now we're speaking about a new state and a new deal for Quebec assembly. This said, as a leader in it, I say that we need to vote for the wood that we send here. Since I need to pay the wood worker somehow. I mean, I need to send oil for example. This cost me something.

England(Or the guy I've seen my cosmic dream that appear to be the one on the money) pretend that they have nothing to pay.

In this case, I vote for no. It does not make any sense. But my general will tell me his opinion: Can we expect attack.

Now what I have to say to the English people is that:
We could send it for free but we need to find a deal. It would go as truce, mutual defence, alliance. I do not feed people because they speak English. They need to be in my team to get something free. And a team member do not torture other team members for fun.

Also note that can I send the wood? Do I have the resource to do so? I'll know that when my state will be on.

Finally, who vote? This will be tell when I'll know how it work here. Or as I said in the past, when I'll know the social hierarchy of Quebec nation.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire