mardi 9 juin 2015

About intelligence

I come to a mental state when I think it could be possible that they did plane pilot instead of doctor. Lead doctors. -Read end for more info

So like I said in the past, I need to know what is all about about intelligence. Especially if they want me to organize an organization or a nation.

So far I found out that I appear to be smarter. I don't smoke while other does. And these other appeared to not be aware of the risk of smoking without me to telling them. If this is true, we can clearly see a major difference of intelligence. To me this is very slow or very idiot. But as a remember I would not say that publicly if I could.

The problem is, I can't tell if they are liar or troll.

So I need someone that can either make me believe what he is saying about intelligence is right or either someone I can trust.

Also about the test of IQ. I believe it could be possible to find out the intelligence of someone with that. But there is for sure something else than IQ rating. And so far I'd say it could look as Class 1, class 2, class 3, class 4 and so on. And of course all these class need an explanation on what is the difference.

Furthermore, it is good to point that there is possibly the aptitude too. Which is for example skills in FPS. I'm not sure if some could have a low intelligence and high skills or the skills rate always represent the intelligence rate: So if he is good at COD after 20 hours or practice, we can say that he is more intelligent and we could even possibly estimate intelligence rate over cod performance. The point of this subject started by that paragraph was that there is intelligence rate to choose a leader but also his aptitude. For instance, better intuition that could lead to better future while the other more intelligent one has a poor intuition. 

-End:
I think that maybe anyone can be doctor. Of course anyone is not the best but for the mass, no other choice. But I think the doctor need a class made by smarter people. And also I believe it could be possible that regular doctors can't work without lead doctor that would be smarter people or also said according to this post, doctor with a higher IQ or in a better class.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire