lundi 8 juin 2015

So from the new developement, it sound very good to make them work at home when it will collapse

For all these worker on computer all day long. They could work at home and save the roads when it will collapse and when carpooling will be require. This is because I'm not sure that it will pass after the collapse even with carpooling.

So if the network can take the charge. They for sure need to do that. Now this take preparation and software change. So we got the time to work on that now and otherwise we'll do it, maybe, after the collapse.

Also do not forget the encryption that is needed in such operation. I pretend that a simple program can be install on a Windows computer. And of course the worker need a computer at home.

Also, I want to point that like I said for the rest of the subject, I'd rather wait until it collapse before starting this unless a large size of the pop and ww want that. Doing that is possibly killing the cars industries or at least turn them to nothing and also possibly destroying the monetary order.

For the Cars industries: One of Ford, or what the tv pretend that hes for Ford asked me to not do that. But I can't. From the rumours everybody is here and I can't tell to go work with cars to sell cars. This is secret, I perfectly know that I'm right on that. It's God or the reason that should not bring idea like this if God don't want to it to happens. And for the reason, it's unstoppable.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire