vendredi 5 juin 2015

What I need to know in the case that we start

So in the case that the Quebecers, maybe the allies and maybe the rest of the world or the so call the international want me to start build a state, I'll need to at least know that:

Human intelligence. How does it work, how do we class them.

Human personality. How does it work, who is good for what.

Than of course, we need to start with how much people we are in Québec region, where are they located.

And than what do we do, where do we do it. Top50 production and location.

I think I need to know the difference between male and female, mentally and sexually.

There is also the over-skilled stuff that I need to know.

Is there any other form of mental organization? Degree...

How does kids work. How do they learn.

And finally of what I can think of right now, how does the cosmos is working for everybody. And even my cosmos: Who is here from example, do they reason what I reason.

Edit:
Basic computer notion, cmon. How much digit my computer can read in a sec. About frequency, how much there is?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire