samedi 6 juin 2015

So when I say that a echelon mind could be good and some other could do that

But I admit that is maybe ultra secret in each organization.

Say we're 30. Say we're all making clothe.

Than I say that the first echelon that all need to understand and adopt is that our market is clothe. By adopt I mean: The first echelon of all members of the organization is that.

And this echelon need to be explain very well. This said, it for sure require a homogenic book and esoterism(Knowledge parse by mouth) could be use to parse it.

Note that it's not because your 30 in the clothe that your market is that. Just an example. But I can add more to this that if they are 30 000 in the oil they can for sure have this echelon and they are for sure in the oil.

Note2: I could start doing that. And the reason of this, I make you remember is because there is so much stuff to remember that we need a mental table to remember that and be clear on what we do. Of course the book and the echelon can change. So we'll see later what other echelon turn alive.

So for the member of the Red Party the first echelon will be:
We're in the beauty market.

And the book:
Mat Marceau the King of the Red Party is leading his troops by a primary factor that is his market related by his opinion: Because of his opinion, Mat Marceau is in the market of the beauty and so the sex and love. Yes, in the opinion of Mat Marceau, the most important thing on earth is what market a being or an organization is. Note that I'm not sure since 2 week about that, it could change for not the market as the most important but to preserve power and as a note I need to say that they can go far to keep it and be a lot(Making food).

Of course for kids, they need a great background to understand what is the market. This is unknown to me and this is very important btw and this is why I'm asking to the world to let me have my child. And also live with other people that have child.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire