jeudi 4 juin 2015

So who caugh me up, again

God ask the question again. Normally in this case, this paper goes in one my list for future modification and if God ask me again that, I'll show him the paper.

I do not need to prove again that it is for me and because I got a lot of proof, the food market that did the hit. Those who make the food, distribute it and those that need it and those that have interest in it.

Now I think everybody know why for them.

The next for me is the car industries. Because they did not want me to tell everybody about carpooling and infinite cycle. Remember they die almost when it start.

Next for me is for sure the high criminals. Do I need to say what they do on earth?

There is also the high tech that appear to be in trouble with me.

And than we got some theories about those who do not want to loose power and money. They could be in large group and very organized.

Also good to say that there is the homosexual that for sure want me to be homo in some case. And another reason than want me to be, to not talk against them as I do right now.

This is important here, the war of the sex. Masculine stuff, movies, music. What I do is a cultural boom and do I look like a masculine even if I'm maybe the most men?

I pretend that it is possible that the women if allied by nature sold me. There is the people that sold me just for cash. The force people, under torture too.

The other nation that don't want me to spam French all over the place and English and the rest of my culture that could only be be quebecer.

Ho and I forgot one of the key point here. This point, I expect that they could have made a lot of cash. Make speak English the whole planet. To not forget the diplomatic game that could have lead the German to make me speak English so the French don't get too strong.

Finally, everyday lamers around, cigarettes sellers and alike. And those that do not hate me but was loosing too much with my rise.

I forgot to say, the drugs and the cigarette, the farmer, the coffee, the drink culture.

Is it enough for you? Stay tune for more if I rise ;)

Edit: Rival market, political rival, left, right.

The list is great btw.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire