mardi 30 juin 2015

Again God want to equalize and tell what is going on and what is going to happens

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if you loose your cash here, you could be caught. Otherwise, those who get the cash are God friends and he will keep helping them.

So than I meant by equalize, that some people know what I'm going to write while some other will know after reading these lines.

Good to note that I'm young so I'm not full on this subject and anyway nobody's God.

So, I try to find cars for my nation right now. I seek for this for a year now. Let's say in 3 years I found a seller. So this took me 4 years to find one. How many years it took for them to find some? I want to point that possibly sometimes it take time to find commercial partner. And imo, the reason for this is because most of the times, the great merchant have a society with them, that need to vote. So the great leaders could take years to vote for someone like me and to take me.

Now let's see this:
Mr. Ford got 40 commercial partner around the world. Which 20 are oil pump related market. If he go electricity, he loose them all. If it collapse, he loose 90% of them. 40% of them supply him his need like computer on the list.

Quite easy to understand that he is falling like mad. And that it will take a lot of time to gain again.

Now this is happening for the globality of the place because everybody will be fubar will no cars and no transport.

I want to add to this that even if they said it's not the market, I'm about sure it work like this. And of course, these merchant that are leaders have people that work for them because they have cash. And they also have slave which is for sure people that is not aware that we're in the market. So if the merchant fail and fall, the whole organization fall for sure. There is a theory that say that God will remake all the organization from scratch with possibly new leaders. Do you think they're fuck if I'm the leader?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire