vendredi 26 juin 2015

About the false science-fiction and my politics

I just played a Batman game and it's quite obvious that the futuristic technologies I just seen can't be. I admit that something like that can be but not that. And for the reason I will explain in this post, I can't play this game.

When major brain that make culture, I mean that make games that everybody will play, when this is make, I pretend that a lot of scientific will be lead in these technologies. And when the major brain in question perfectly know it's impossible to be done like time voyage, I pretend that he mislead some part if not the whole society and it's scientific development.

You tell me that nobody here believe that the Terminator can't be done? You tell me that in these people not some of them are smart? You than pretend that the smartest are not hiding the fact that it can't be done? I'm about sure of what I just said.

This is call by the way, corruption to not say even major corruption. But as a remember, I will say again do not forget the hostages, I mean the scientific that does not have the opportunity to not advance this bs. And do not forget that meanwhile the movies and games industries cannot do that, the car industries and electric industrie is stealing all the damn town with their network.

So I say that major brain or the smartest of us need to create a commission that will say if these tech can be or not. And if they can't be, they shall not put this bs in the mind of all kids at once.

The Order Force has been called again.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire