lundi 8 juin 2015

My view on how scientific research need to done

I don't know how the state is working on earth. I guess they found out a way to create a network for scientific progression. Now for me to join, I guess I need an invitation like everybody else.

For my nation and the fictive state God make me create, I'll do that:
There is the Bureau of the science. One of its goal is to organize and even royalize the scientific research and evolution. So the system I suggest is:

The Bureau is led by one of my general, he will create the internet form for having a server of the datacenter or an access to the main website. My try to bring all of them on the same site will be a Reddit system like. But it is important to point that it has a real and functional directory with sort option and a trending function. Also there is some change like email notification and some others I've think so far. Also there is a way to post blog(paper) or thread, which on each sub(where there is blogs) a tab will be available for the blog and thread. A directory and trend for blog need to be make. The blog posted can point to any website and network. Another thing, when a sub load, it can load in a forum like forumfr.

So the point of this is everybody is on the same site. On the same system.

As I said, a hostpital for example can ask for a server space for private forum.

And I keep the newgroup for privacy and opportunity to not ever say private client newgroup.

And maybe some other network I'm not aware of.

The Red State declare that using the SubScience website should be superior for development and evolution. And my website and system always get better with time.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire