mardi 9 juin 2015

News about the R system(Is the product selling, is the product possible)

In the past, I've said that we need to rise the price until the demand stop and if it sell, we can keep it. Now from divine light I'll say something else.

First it need a stats computer or maybe paper.

The stock of X is low to not say out. The price will than rise 20% each month. Look closely at the stats. If a good rate of the demand stop and still have a demand. It's a sell to me.

Now we could do more micro-management to find the real correct price.

Why this: Because it is unclear if the product will sell if the price is higher. But with this technique, we'll find out.

Also, it is important to say that for now and without my Royal State to organize all this. The price need to be make out of the price it cost. I want to make remember that and I want to say that this could change a bit from my expectation. Why: Example, they think an electrician cost 60 000 a year while my State say it cost 20 000. Just a theorie I have, not saying it will happens. Ho yea and side note: Don't forget to make the math of the renovation of the entity: I mean don't cheat. Otherwise we ain't going anywhere. Everybody cannot steal.

GL

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire