samedi 30 mai 2015

The pickup

We got a problem here. If we need to to prepare ourselves for carpooling, we also need to work on that aspect, the 2 seat pickups.

I'm not here to blame the cars industries about it because it a lot of situation, the pickup is all fine. For example, were the car pooling won't be a necessity. But I need to say that I wouldn't have make 2 seat pickup if I would have been in the industries. Futhermore, I'll say that they could have the right to do 2 seat pickup and this kind of words is important when I expect a complex and very institutional future: Court, police, senate, right, laws...

Now I say to my friends and allies that I expect to have more easiness and opportunity to get rid of this cars asap. Asap in the case that the collapse is eminent. Otherwise, of course they could keep it. Also, if they are expecting to use the roads that need carpooling; And on that point, it is good to point, that from the new development of my mind that it could be ALL roads that need carpooling if the major like the Metropolitaine is down.

To the rest, I say that this won't pass with me around here. I guess. And I won't budge. This is major bullshit that I can't afford.

For the force, they DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to use the roads. Tow and fine. No exception. From what I know, tell me a tradesman that have such cars in town was not aware of carpooling. Take me for a idiot painter.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire