dimanche 17 mai 2015

News

I found out that Quebec appear to be something like a scheme and does not really exist. So I do not say I'm a Quebec governor anymore. I claim that I'm more something like a prince, which mean that I seek or can be a king or a great cheif. Also, I say now that I'm a cosmic guide.

I made it all clear and I've beat the bs that many have spam the cosmos: The R system is well known along with many other system. And I'm far from the only one that can make this work. So I'm not totaly a necessity for Quebec and the international even if I admit that if everybody is here, I did a cultural revolution and especially with the kids.

Now, I'm just waiting for a miracle. God to raise my rate of life and protect me more. Than and now, I wait for a invitation of an organization for having what I need and do something more. Than we are talking that I could be the negociator or the president of the assembly of the new Quebec. It appear that the Quebec need new laws and new deal to make it work.

I could also only find a network that look like Reddit to post some more of my opinion day after day.

Good to note that I can do a lot of things, but some things go too far for me.

SO, we wait and live like this for now until it collapse or until God do something more with me, which I doubt it will happens.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire