mercredi 20 mai 2015

I come to the conclusion that only communism can bring us back on the track

And this is from the new knowledge and reasoning that I got lately. I'm not saying that there is no other solution, I'm saying it's the only one I know. Also, until someone or God prove me that something else can work, I won't budge saying it's the only solution.

Ok to explain my point:

People need to work. How do we pay them?

Right now, they are paid with money. And I doubt money will work when it will collapse. Reason to this is no more oil sell and all the rest connected to cars.

So how can we pay the worker than?

I think the only way to pay the worker is with a nationalism speech. Mix with a social equity speech. They would work to have water still, to have roads still and maybe goodies if we can.

You're telling me that without money, they would work, I mean remake all the water pipe for NOTHING meanwhile that JFQ is playing his Xbox? I doubt this make sense. If they does this right now it is because they are paid with money, which like I said and almost proven will cease to work. Note that they could be paid with some other stuff, I'm not aware of everything on earth.

And the goodies, imo need to be distribute by high grade people, not the R system. I do not embark with the R system anymore. R system is over for now. I don't believe in it. I can't trust the whole town that is suppose to respect their R in this system.

So with that, the organisation, that imo form the Quebec right now and the rest of the nation, need to unite. With a king as a mediator maybe or a president, they need to take deal and work together to make it work. Some make the nail, some other make the bridge. Alone we got just nail and together we got nail and bridges.

Also, it is important to say, that for those who do not work, I suggest that to make it work, they start saying that they will work if the high grade ask them. And start to work in the right direction, surely not for the food market for now because I pretend that food is impossible.

Last thing, I'm about sure that it goes with severe classing to make it work.

Do I really need to say that people need to reproduce? CMON.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire