dimanche 17 mai 2015

About my laws on the custom and the view on it

I think everybody knows my natural view on the custom. Now I say that it need to be that way so it can work. God want me to explain this here:

There is the homosexuality part and the classing part:

Homosexuality:
First there is a background to give: I'm about sure that the example given by leaders is important. The leaders are important with mankind.

So I think it is easy to understand that leaders need to be hetero and reproduce. First to give the example and second to be expert at heterosexuality and reproduction. Knowing how to deal with the girls and knowing well how to make kids is a must for a leader.

So I conclude that homosexuality should be illegal for leaders

Now for the rest of the population, I ask: Who make child and who pay for it? Why some could have the right and the opportunity to get rid of what all the rest need to do? As a side note on this, this is in a society. Not a humanity rule. I mean, I'm not saying that every human should reproduce and do not have the right to be homo, I'm saying that in a society, why some could have the right to do that?

For the classing:
A society or a nation need to have a lot of workers for all their entity. So the child need to go to school. You're telling me that when I know that they need to plan their reproduction, plan their life with their wife and plan their life with the production entity, you're telling me that it make sense that they take care of their father cocks? No, they need to plan and live with the people of their age.

For the beauty classing, well if you tell me everybody can rape and kidnap beauty in blacktruck. well than you're right, it will work. Make a lot of sense to me.

W.Bush just asked after I wrote the past paraprah: And for the rich? Well I say to this retard that try to kill everybody at once GO FUCKING READ THE LINES ABOUT EXAMPLE.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire