mardi 3 mars 2015

So I will repeat again for the deaf and the crazy people around

Crazy people around like the ugly and crazy homer that always ask question such as, what do we do as ugly in your world but keep repeating that he kill everybody at once for fun with the devil and cannot share a single penny of his fortune.

Now I will repeat, that if they have declass by way that I can't know because it's really subjective of the order, I have no solution to that.

If you want to have hostage, I think we can all agree that we need people or army to keep them as slave by force. So now who is going to explain me who is going do to that here? Because so far, the police told me they need cash for doing that. Cash that I'm not sure that I'm going to have. We're talking about the R system, cash is over with this system.

If they want to do such a thing, I mean taking a lot of hostage, I think they need a large force to do that. And I don't have this force right now and anyway, I don't do that even if I can.

Like I said God won't give emperium victoria and they need to have society constructed and than take deal with other society to make it work in my region. They need to force together and adopt laws and other deal to make it work.

If they want me as king, they need to vote for me and take me. We're far from that.

So what I mean with this post is, I have no solution of scheme to declass and nobody here explain me how it can be done. Even God don't. So...

For classing I got a solution but again, I need to be elected by at least one society and than by the others to create a monarchy that is going to tell to everybody what they need to do to make it work.

EDIT FOR THE DEAF:

I DON'T KNOW HOW I CAN MAKE IT WORK AND DECLASS. I ASK FOR THOSE WHO ASK THIS BS TO TELL ME HOW IT COULD WORK. EVEN GOD SAY HE HAVE NO CLUE.













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire