jeudi 19 mars 2015

So nationalism is impossible so I either did a mistake en tant que philosophe apprenti or it's really the end of the world

Ok so fuck off with the nationalism, from what happen, I mean billions of stolen dollar, sexual slavery all around, nationalism is not a solution.

So either I'm again mistaken and so the society can take hostage at large rate or what I'm going to right now is God will give emperium victoria to either a king or a organization.

This said, he will either ask the whole to obey to this entity or the entity will use torture to make them obey.

I keep saying he won't do that with me but he keep saying that I could and the only reason he does not want to do that with me is because I don't make whores and I don't declass. Pile of bs to me, I'm just a philosopher here.

And if I do it, remember that I pretend the situation is universal. So a solution for us is a solution for all of us.

So finally, what I say that is going to happens is either they will make a new deal before the collapse or they will have to make new deal after the collapse because God won't allow them to commit suicide or because they have nothing to loose anymore.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire