dimanche 29 mars 2015

So I'd do a private forum in the case I found some friends and can get secure

The reason to that is because I think it's the best way to follow great news, talk about it with friends. If things go the way I think it will go, I'm going to do a lot of internet if I get free so a private forum sound good. But I hope, this time, that God will let me read the whole thread and so read my friends.

Also another good thing of the forum is possibly to make friends and learn great secret and progress with writings. I claim that read and write make me progress a lot in my life and I think that if we can be among friends where lies and bs is out and if we could find some very educated people that are similar to us and want to join our club we could progress.

That's my idea and my argumentation for the forum. I forgot to say that it's a way to live together with people that live far from each other and want to have relationship with allies and friends overseas. As a remember God ask me to become the state and in this case I'd like to have a relation with my market link and allies.

We could also adopt a commune dictionary and grow a lot with nice people we find.

Ho and please for for reddit like, not a linear crap!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire